Why we have standards
Standards & Our Guests
Standards are made and set up to establish a rule or model for the measure of quality or model for the measure of quality and value.
Why we have standards:
Describes the service philosophy and values of the hotel
The vision is communicated to guests and employees
Considers guest expectations
To ensure that the customer comes first
Why : To ensure guest satisfaction
Who is ensuring your salary? The Guest
- For every 100 customers who complain, 26 others are silent. We hear from only 1 out of 27.
- Of those who have cause to complain, 91% will never return if nothing is done to resolve the problem.
- Each customer who has a complaint, will tell 8-16 other people.
- 82 – 95% of the customers who have a complaint will return if something is done immediately to resolve it.
- It costs 5 times more to attract a new customer than to keep an existing one.
There are no reviews yet.