Who we are
Our website address is: https://tigerhospitality.com
Tiger Hospitality Search is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of our clients and candidates at all times. This Privacy Statement outlines the online collection of data which you provide and the Policies and Practices that apply to our website.
We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website remains private, and is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
We take privacy and security of customer information seriously and operate at the highest level of internal security.
THS is a well renowned and respected global online hospitality job board, which has operated for over 10 years already and has uniquely provided satisfied service both to clients and job seekers.
By using our Tiger Hospitality Search website, you consent to the Policies and Practices described herein.
Collection And Use Of Information
As a recruitment firm, it is implicit that we will use your personal information such as your full name, e-mail address, contact details, work experience and CV, which are held and used by us for the purpose of matching your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding you the position that most suits you.
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to this site.
As well for ensuring that all information supplied by you is accurate and up-to-date and
not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal. We collect personal and business information from or about candidates for the following purposes, namely, to
1. Assess your suitability for referral to our clients with a view to interviewing you for a prospective position and follow-up reference checks and other screening and cross-checking services THS provides to its clients to assess your suitability.
2. Provide copies of your personal information to appropriate clients who may be interested in interviewing you for a position.
3. Monitor and improve and develop the services we offer by analysing your information including information related to your usage of our website.
You hereby consent to People 1st passing your personal data to such third parties solely for that purpose, and to being contacted directly by such third parties namely: referees, former employers, THS consultants or independent contractors
5. We may contact you with information about products or services which may interest you. If at any time you no longer wish to receive such correspondence please contact us as detailed below and we will remove you from our mailing list.
We may also need to pass your personal information to anyone to whom we transfer our rights and duties and we may also disclose your information to any applicable regulatory body or if the law requires or allows us to. However, we shall not assign or impart your credit card details to any third party without your prior written consent.
If you upload images to our website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Accessing Your Information
The Information supplied by you may be accessed by either logging onto THS website or contacting us.
Please be aware that THS may as well receive some information about you from your search preferences, such as:
- Web publically available information
- Software applications ( “The Apps”) made available by us through computers and mobile devices
- Other means/tools and applications such as our Online Content
At your request, your information may at any time deleted, updated or amended by us or yourself using the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Legal basis on how we proceed to process your personal information
THS may on some occasions, process your data with your consent. For example, we rely on consent when we send promotional material or when you link your THS account to your Social Network account. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
This processing is necessary to fulfil a contract.
Tiger Hospitality Search may process your data from time to time when we need to do this to fulfil a contract with you, such as to send your CV to a client/employer or specific recruiter for a confirmed job application.
THS also manages your data when it is in our lawful interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
Our lawful interests include:
- protecting the security and integrity of our hospitality recruitment services and in ensuring that our Websites and Apps operate effectively
- selling and supplying goods ( such as e-books ) and services to our customers;
- fully protecting clients employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare
- marketing, promoting and advertising our products and services
- sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers
- understanding our customers’ actions, activities, preferences, and needs
- processing customer contacts, queries, complaints or dispute
If you have or at some future date nominate a person for us to contact, we assume that you consent to our receiving a full and frank reference from that referee and that we are entitled to pass on the content of the referees remarks to our clients, irrespective of the presence of derogatory material. If that is not the case, please notify us immediately. If you do not consent to this, however, it may devalue references that we do obtain.
THS will at no time charge candidates any fees for the purpose of finding suitable employment worldwide.
Data Protection Act 1988
We pledge our intention to fully comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. You have certain rights under this Act including a right to access the information we hold about you. This right is subject to certain conditions including the payment of a reasonable fee in respect of such access.
Access and your rights
As a Client or Applicant you have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, naturally subject to a certain fee which is specified by law
- the right for options regarding any marketing communications that we may send to you
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge
Tiger Hospitality Search is grateful for your trust and we assure you to work and always maintain your valuable confidence.
With kind regards
Managing Director & Founder
Tiger Hospitality Search