Kamrul Hassan MOHAMMED
Hope this finds you well during this trying times,
My name is Hassan Mohammed, and I am writing with interest to fill the Executive Chef position.
I believe my experiences align well and are a valued addition to the organisation, and my role as the Executive Chef will further bolster F&B.
With more than 20 years’ of experience working with different roles in the culinary department I am multifaceted in meal planning, team leadership, food safety and budgeting. Moreover while my on-the-job experience has offered me a well-rounded skill set including first-rate projects and resource management abilities I excel at:
· Extensive experience and knowledge of hospitality operations.
· Understanding the use and maintenance of kitchen equipment and training experience. Associate focused with emphasis on motivation and development
· Knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards.
· Experience in fine dining restaurants (Gastronomy, Molecular and Fusion menus). Flavour components, ingredients and plate presentation.
· Orchestration of entire meals, techniques, methodology.
· Knowledge and use of management accounting principles, Financial management skills e.g., ability to analyse P&L statements, develop operating budgets, forecasting, capital expenditure planning, monitor catering revenue and costs
· Establish and maintain quality control. Ability to promote products and services to customers and maintain customer loyalty through customer satisfaction.
· Ability to effectively manage labour productivity and good communication skills. Great organizational and time management.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, the foundation of my education is solid as to is my passion for the culinary arts.
Kindly review my attached resume for additional details regarding my experience and career achievements.
Feel free to have a look at the portfolio of dishes and ideas that I have concocted throughout the years by visiting my Instagram page @chefhassanmohammed
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Lycée Professionnel Henri Senez
Bakery and Pastry
Work & Experience
Belmond La Residence d'Angkor
Leading the selection, training, development, and evaluation of employees and managers in the Kitchen Department through effective management and leadership to ensure that established cultural and core standard. Communicate the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety and enhancing food safety measures in line with covid19 requirements. Responsible for the development and enhancement of the food product that is presented to guests. Make changes that respond to the marketplace and to guests’ needs, both present and anticipated Prepares and is responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained