Name: Iain Mccormack
Position: General Manager
Marital status: Single
Leading International Luxury Hotelier with Experience in Asia, Indian Ocean, Caribbean, Middle East, UK, Europe and UK.
Highly accomplished General Manager / Director with a vast experience of all Operational and Sales processes, through effective communications with a keen eye for details to deliver consistent desired results.
Strong strategic and analytical skills combined with outstanding business acumen. Proven abilities in process re-engineering and implementation with the ability to adapt rapidly to new environments, to immediately impact positively on the organisation. I
n-depth knowledge and experience in Sales and Marketing, Revenue management, strategy planning, positioning, awareness, Yielding etc. In addition I have vast knowledge and experience with managing and understanding all aspects of operations, Guest attention, quality assurance and people skills developed over the years whilst managing in remote, diverse and complex properties, countries and situations.
A passionate, energetic, task orientated leader, with demonstrated success instilling teamwork and motivation across cultural boundaries. Driven by results with a reputation of one who “gets the job done” to achieve the highest guest satisfaction, hotel profitability, effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Leadership skills with success in building and mentoring highly energised, winning teams instilling a positive team spirit to enhance and ensure ultimate guest experiences
- Strong business acumen and solid negotiation skills with proven track record in improving efficiencies and increasing profitability in all departments to improve bottom line
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritise and plan work activities and deliver to deadlines
- Strong ability to look for creative ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness with proven track record in process re-engineering and implementation
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with guests, vendors and co-workers
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develop alternative solutions and use reason even when dealing with emotional situations.