Kitchen – F&B
Name: Aakash Deshpande
Position: Demi Chef de Partie
Languages: Hindi, English
- I am a good communicator, with a friendly personality
- I am very comfortable interacting with and helping guests as required
- Self-confident and motivated to take up challenging assignments, long hours of work are not a constraint
- Fast learner with hunger for knowledge
Enthusiastic and reliable Chef specializing in Western Cuisines (Grills and Hot Kitchen) with strong experience and skills gained from the top 5-Star Hotel brands in Maldives, UAE and India.
- Skilled in Western Cuisines (Grills and Hot Kitchen).
- Good knowledge and skills in modern plating and food presentation Techniques
- Highly skilled in creating menu specials while ensuring that all stations are set before service time.
- Ability to work in multicultural working environments
- Track record of maintaining cleanliness and sanitation of kitchen.
- Strong customer facing skills and guest services
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
- EXECUTIVE OF THE 4TH QUARTER 2018 – 2019 at Taj Exotica Resort and Spa Maldives
- ROLE MODEL OF THE MONTH Nominee for the month of April 2018 in Taj Exotica Resort and Spa Maldives
- ROLE MODEL OF THE MONTH Nominee for the month of February 2018 in Taj Exotica Resort and Spa Maldives
- Awarded the ROLE MODEL OF THE MONTH heart of the house for the month of September 2016 in Taj Exotica Resort and Spa Maldives
- Nominated for the SPIRIT OF CARE award by Doubletree By HILTON Worldwide Marjan Islands Resorts And Spa U.A.E
- Awarded the TEAM MEMBER OF THE MONTH for the month of June 2014 in Doubletree By Hilton Marjan Islands Resort And Spa UAE
- Awarded WORK APPRECIATION CERTIFICATE from Doubletree By Hilton Worldwide Resorts And Spa
- Participated at THE GREAT INDIAN CULINARY CHALLENGE 2013 held at MMRDA grounds organized by WICA (Western Indian Culinary Association)
•Institute of Hotel Management, Hajipur, Vaishali, India co-administrated by NCHMCT, Noida & IGNOU
• The National Restaurant Association, USA
• Passed in MERIT